Every home should have one !
A Reiki practitioner.
If one person in every household was trained in Reiki level one, every family would have a resource like an additional First Aid box – one which can help with all sorts of emotional problems.
Reiki can help everyone in the family with all the situations life throws our way.
Reiki assists with every life stage.
- Many pregnant women consider that Reiki helped then during the time they were trying to conceive because Reiki can bring a feeling of well-being and relaxation – ideal conditions for conception.
- Reiki is wonderfully calming during pregnancy – for both mother and baby – especially during times of discomfort from the baby kicking and during the night when a comfortable position is elusive.
- Small babies love a Reiki hand on them – they lie still and absorb the energy.
- Reiki helps infants and children to relax and get off to sleep.
- Reiki calms nerves in children when they are starting kindy and school and helps in dealing with separation issues.
- Throughout schooling and during the years when family members are in education, Reiki can calm and reduce stress and anxieties – particularly at exam and assessments time.
- During puberty, Reiki can bring calm and relaxation to the adolescent and the stressed parents.
- Menopause symptoms can be relieved by Reiki treatments.
- Reiki can bring calm, peace of mind clarity of thought which assists in recovery.
- Physical disability – being physically disabled or being the carer of someone who has a physical disability is demanding and stressful. Reiki helps.
- Employment and unemployment bring stresses whether it’s because of too much work or too little work. Reiki also helps achieve work/home balance.
- Changing jobs and relocating are times of stress for everyone in a family – Reiki calms emotional highs.
- Moving home and moving to another country impose huge demands on everyone involved – Reiki helps with clarity of thought and in making decisions.
- Reiki supports people living with cancer and other life-threatening illnesses – it brings benefits to both sufferers and carers.
- Scary diagnoses come to many families – Reiki helps people cope and come to terms with treatment and outcomes.
- Reiki helps with preparation for and recovery from surgery.
- It helps with all types of aches and pains.
- Older family members really benefit from Reiki. It helps with physical pain and with emotional issues and thereby assists with the ageing process.
Reiki helps when you have decisions to make whether they are big or small.
Many families are no longer traditional families. Issues arise for:
- Single people
- Single parents
- Blended families
Family relationships can become difficult because of:
- In-laws problems
- Marriage problems
- Problem children
- Family illness
- Work stresses
- Business problems
- Alcohol abuse
….and Reiki helps when you need to think clearly and deal with the issues and solve the problems.
- Reiki can be used for pets – dogs love to receive Reiki, cats are very attracted to and in-tune with Reiki practitioners.
- Reiki can be used when preparing food to increase the energy in what we eat .
So…now you know why every home needs a Reiki Practitioner.
The skills of a reiki practitioner are like having additional power tools in the family tool box.
If you’ve never had a Reiki treatment yourself, you’ll be delighted when you experience the benefits.
Call Eileen now to make an appointment for your treatment.
After you receive your treatment, you’ll know exactly what benefits you will be able to bring to your family and why you need Reiki in your home.
Call 021 147 3162
Reiki Pure and Simple is located in Torbay, North Shore Auckland.
The Reiki rooms are comfortable, purpose designed and equipped and parking is easy.
Call Eileen now to make an appointment to discuss your training so you can benefit yourself and your family – everyday.
Call 021 147 3162 for your appointment with Eileen in Torbay, North Shore, Auckland.